Welcome To The Complete Guide To Virgin Remy Hair Extensions, Wigs, Hair Care & Accessories

Most popular bestsellers ever!

What Im Totally Lusting For

Contagious hair has some extensions I totally dig but currently they have shipment delays. I think they’re having some sort of revamping.
Meanwhile I continue to obsess over the Kinky Curly Virgin Remy Indian Hair. The free Moroccan Oil offer is tantalizing enough to go buy me the Kinky Curly Virgin Indian Remy Hair and the Body Wave Lace Frontal. Ok, if you’re not sure what Im on about, read ahead….

I’m a regular customer of World Hair Extensions...never had to face shipment delays and they have impeccable customer service. My only pet peeve is I wish they had fusion hair extensions. World Hair Extensions sort of leave it up to you to blend the colors you want so its totally upto you to buy the extensions you want and then take it to a stylist.

I guess the advantage of not having the fusions is big savings. You see, it saves me a trip to the hair stylist and it can be tricky especially if you go for the hot fusion. You can read about hot fusion application method in this informative article, Facts & Fallacies of Fusion Hair Extensions.

The reason I like fusion hair extensions and they ARE very popular btw, is because you can make your hair look thick and adjust the length easily, not just mix colours.

Meanwhile though I’m playing with the idea of going with a Body Wave Lace Frontal, the Kinky Curly look will be fresh and new. My bestie said it would make me look totally different (but in a good way lol) Thank God for patronizing bffs huh. So anyway heres a pic of the look I want to go for




Its Machine Weft Kinky Curly Virgin Remy Indian hair and I love the dark brown colour or I might just colour it if I go for it. Decisions. Decisions.

These hair extensions curl back after wetting so if I’d want a straight look I could always flat iron it. So I guess I just got to decide if I want:
Natural curly look
OR
Natural straight 
look
I like the wavy look too…gosh Im all over the place... all I know I love the natural 1B colour. I liked this article Choosing the right Virgin Remy Indian Hair extensions for a perfectly natural look.

An incentive to buy would be shipping (if I go for these new ones). Well basically if you order over $250, you get free shipping and if you order over $500, you get free next day shipping.
I’ll definitely get the free oil because if you buy any TWO 4oz Virgin Remy Indian Hair bundles, you get a free .85g Moroccan Oil bottle.
I registered to see if I could win the monthly $50 gift certificate and even if I don’t win *crosses fingers*, I get some of these discounts which help reduce the costs of my purchase. Sure helps. This newsletter is also packed with hair care and hair products info.

So what will it be...Body Wave Lace Frontal or Kinky Curly Virgin Remy Indian Hair Extensions. I sure what to try out the wig but I've grown comfortable using Virgin Remy Indian Hair extensions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts:

Powered by Blogger.