Welcome To The Complete Guide To Virgin Remy Hair Extensions, Wigs, Hair Care & Accessories

Most popular bestsellers ever!

Bobbi Boss Indi Remy Natural Yaky & Ocean Wave Reviews

I discuss in the page tab above 'Virgin Remy Hair' on the importance of using pure Virgin Remy Indian Hair. Now, virgin hair is completely unprocessed without any kind of chemical treatment, be it color dyes, perms, relaxing agents and because of this natural state, the cuticles have been left undamaged. The reason it is important to keep the cuticles undamaged is so that hair doesn’t look dull. You want healthy, smooth and natural hair and Bobbi Boss Indi Remi Natural Yaky & Ocean Wave epitomizes this requirement. Here's my review of Bobbi Boss Indi Remi Natural Yaky 18" and Ocean Wave Virgin Hair 16":

~ The youtube user (video below) discusses this product here which I obviously like because of its sleek look.

 ~ She's hit the point I wanted to convey in my review. Exactly that Saga is definitely thicker. However, you want your hair to look natural, like its yours. And Virgin Remy Indian Hair does that normally, but it varies from brand to brand and product to product.

~ Another special pro is has minimal shedding, as far as I've noticed when I had it on a couple of months. Go here Bobbi Boss Indi Remi Natural Yaky 18".






~ My preference though, in this case, is the Ocean Wave. I love the texture and the color and would recommend this over the Natural Yaky.
~ You get to choose from 12", 14" and 16"

~ Soft and thin weft, along with sturdy and flexible features

~ Just love the color and the waves...something different to what I normally would wear. I usually go for the straight look!

~ Cheaper through here than other vendors after looking around.

Check out Bobbi Boss Indi Remi Ocean Wave Virgin Hair 16" here. Popularity for this Virgin Remy Indian Hair product is quickly picking up.


Other Bobbi Boss Remy products you might like - There's the 10" and the 12" of the same variety as the one discussed above (Natural Yaky) and then there's something exotic (French Wave) which I also quite like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts:

Powered by Blogger.