Welcome To The Complete Guide To Virgin Remy Hair Extensions, Wigs, Hair Care & Accessories

Most popular bestsellers ever!

Luxury Lace 18" Malaysian BodyWave Full Lace Wig Review

If you notice my Amazon favorites carousel above, you'll actually see this piece, a "Malaysian" piece. Despite standing by the highest quality of Indian Remy hair, I have to say this is beautiful and I am going to give this a try. Is Malaysian Remy Wig discussed here better than Virgin Remy Indian Hair? Well, lets find out. While I was reviewing this, here is the information that helped me make the decision:

18 in. Luxury Lace Brand Malaysian BodyWave Full Lace Wig (Color #2)

  • ~ Amazon offers this with Free Shipping which is one of the predominant reasons I wanted to give this a fair go.
  • ~ I also noticed how natural this is and wherever I look, I only read positive reviews on this very same feature. Its natural-ness! It is designed to mimic the way your hair naturally grows out of your scalp.

Look at this close up of this Full Lace Wig above.

~ As I've noted previously, as I love digging up fabulous deals on Virgin Remy Indian Hair, Peoples Gifts is the only Authorized Vendor for the Luxury Lace Wig Co which means if you buy from another vendor without doing your authorization check, you could pay less but could end up with crap.

You'll end up wishing that you hadn't wasted your money. I know of some vendors that will not refund your purchase but only exchange it, and that too you'll be given the shortest guarantee, within which period you won't know if its the real deal or, thats right, "crap".

So keep that in mind when you choose a Full Lace Wig.

As for why I choose to highlight this despite it being Malaysian. If you go for high quality, sheer beautiful high quality, you may get by without using Indian.

Before continuing with my piece, I'd like to state for the record that Amazon says on its product site, that Malaysian hair is harder to come by so, it being rare, is more valuable. I'd like to argue that just because a commodity is rare that doesn't necessarily mean that it is more valuable, especially in this case. Which is good for us because we get to pay less AND get good quality.


  • ~ It is very soft and looks amazing in its natural wavy state.

  • ~ Easy to manage: It can be straightened, flat ironed or curled. Low chances of damage no matter what type of styling and treatment you apply.
  • ~ Especially nice is the freestyle part so you can choose a middle or either side part. Even wear a ponytail.
  • ~ Hair texture: Strong.
  • ~ Can last upto 5 years which is a return of investment.
  • ~ Cap size: medium; measurements: 1-Circumference:22.5" 2-Front to nape:14.5" 3-Ear to Ear across the forehead:11.5" 4-Ear to Ear over top:12.5" 5- Temple to Temple: 14.5" 6-Nape of neck: 5.5"
  • ~ Hair density goes from 100-120% it has a lighter density around the perimeter and gradually gets thicker throughout.
So overall I recommend it. If it smells, wash it  :-)  Check out Luxury Lace 18" Malaysian BodyWave Full Lace Wig here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts:

Powered by Blogger.